Sunset Paradise Apartments, 2 Bedroom apartment
The apartments are located on 14 acres within a gated community with 24 hr security and cool serene environment.. A concept of an all inclusive apartments.
The Apartments are located 500 M from the main Mombasa-Malindi Highway very ideal place since there is 24 hour public transport and excellent tarmac access to shopping and entertainment.
White sandy beaches are located just 700 M away from the apartment. The apartments are designed for your ultimate comfort, serene, secure and very spacious. The 14 acre enclave gives the community, unmatched security and cool serene environment.
- 2 bedroom 90 m2.(900 Sqft)
- 3 bedroom standard 120 m2.(1200 Sqft)
- 4 bedroom standard 140 m2.(1400 Sqft)
- Ample Parking with Cabro paving drive way.
- Jogging track, Gym, Tennis court,
- Children’s play grounds.
- Swimming Pool/club house.
- Nursery school.
- Business Centre, internet connectivity.
- Self contained guardrooms.
- Landscaped gardens, perimeter ring of trees and shrubs.
- Irrigated lawns by recycled waste water.
- Rainwater harvesting to reduce water bills.
- Fish ponds relaxing areas
- Solar water heaters
- Bore hole water backup
- Solar Street and stair case lighting.
- Spacious balconies to both lounges and kitchens.
- Walls- Natural stone with cement render and high quality external paints.
- Roof- Low gradient concrete slab designed for rainwater harvesting and quality tiles.
- Floor- Granito tiles in matching colours.
- Balcony- Aluminum sliding doors.
- Doors- Hardwood at the main entrances.
- Aluminium windows.
Fittings & Fixtures
- All wardrobes and cabinets in MDF.
- Kitchen high and low level cupboards with granite worktops.
- Quality white sanitary ware.
- Stainless steel kitchen sinks.
PROCEDURE OF GETTING MORTGAGE FINANCE FOR THIS APARTMENT
1. Get letter of offer signed by both parties
2. Take letter of offer copy and bankers cheque of 20% purchase price in the name of recommended Advocate
3. Advocate will issue you with:-
a) Receipt for 20% purchase price
b) Sale agreement
c) Sample lease for your apartment
4. Take above three documents to HFCK, KCB, Consolidated bank, Standard Chartered bank, NIC bank or even your bank and they will definitely give you a mortgage for your apartment.
5. Your mortgage bank will pay the 80% balance on completion of construction of your apartment.